Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mother's Day

My mom, my friend...
When I need a friend
who cares about me,
who gives her time
unconditionally,
when I need a hug
or a smiling face...
Mom, you're always there for me.
When I need a good example
to inspire me,
to help me be all I can be,
to share my happiness,
take pride in my success...
Mom, you're always there for me.
For all my life,
whenever I've needed it, 
your love has been there for me.
That's why I love you so
and why I hope you know...
Mom, I'm always here for you.
Happy Mother's Day!
I had a great Mother's Day thanks to my family.
When I got up, there were beautiful flowers to greet me and a card from my husband.
Later, I received a nice card (verse above) from my daughter and a scented jar candle.
We went out for a late lunch with all of us present, my hubby, daughter, sons and oldest son's girlfriend. We all enjoyed our time together. Later at home I got another card from my younger son. We watched TV together and had cherry cheesecake for dessert. 
It was a quiet but nice family day, perfect!
I am truly blessed and I am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment